Friday, February 27, 2015

Day # 27 : The Only Enough { HeArT to hEaRt }

Day  # 27 : The Only Enough

{ love never fails ...}
1 Corinthians 13:8

Have you ever failed at something?  I remember trying out for 7th grade basketball...and failing.   Apparently there was something weak in my abilities. Some particular or variety of particulars, about my lack of skills, had proven me "just not enough."  Now that doesn't mean I'm a failure, but ask me today about a time I failed, and this particular instance flags red. It still has a little sting.

I've failed and I will continue to do so. It's a reminder that I need the God who doesn't. How about you? If His love never fails, His plan never fails.  Nothing found within Him proves weak or lacking. It is enough, because it prevails and we so often fail!

He proves His love is enough every day that we make it through. Every time we experience His grace and each moment we feel His mercy, reminds us His love stands.  But the ultimate test, we look forward to see. It will be the moment He claims victory to set up His Kingdom. Then, we will certainly see His love is not just enough, but the only enough that's ever needed.

True, pure and perfect love makes all things work out to perfection. There's no possibility of falter or disappointment, only perfection. There's no defeat within His love, only victory.

I have to add this particular note God brings to mind.  It's mostly an F.Y.I. If love delivers and claims victory, then hatred produces the opposite. It will always destroy. We all have to remember that pure love never fails. And when we have this kind of love, it is of God.

At the end of time Paul promises that all else will fail, cease or vanish, but this love does as it intends. His love gives us a solid foundation and a future because we know it will prevail!

{But whether there be prophesies, they will fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge , it shall vanish away.}
1 Corinthians 13:8

The love of God stands the test of time and against all adversity. It PreVaiLs! I like that about the Master I serve.

God's love is not just enough, but the only enough we will ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment