Caramel Apple Muddy Mix
This is a perfect pick for snacking on Thanksgiving Day! Munch your way between turkey and dressing!
I think it's fairly simple to put together. The only part that requires a little work are the muddy buddies. They are s treat in themselves... caramel Apple Muddy Buddies! We can do that recipe first.
Caramel Apple Muddy Buddies
What Ya Need:
* 8 cups square rice cereal
* 2 packages of powdered caramel Apple spiced cider drink powder
* 6 blocks of vanilla flavored bark
* 2/3 cup powdered sugar
What Ya Do:
* Melt vanilla bark
* Coat the rice cereal in melted bark
* Mix in large freezer bag or bowl, powdered sugar and cider mix
* Toss covered cereal mix
* Make sure all pieces are covered well in the chocolate and the sugar mixture
* Spread on wax paper until dry
These are great fall treat just to snack on, but if you want more of a party mix, then throw in the rest.
Mix and Shake:
* Muddy Buddies
* Pretzels (1/2 bag)
*1 box caramel covered popcorn
* Popcorn plain
* 2 bags dried apple chips
* 2 selections of Caramel chocolate candy: rolo, milky way, milk duds...
* Fall colored chocolate balls/ candy