Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day #5 : Love, Always { HeArT to hEaRt}

Day #5 : Love, Always

When my son was a totting toddler, I was the mom that almost never looked away. I kept close watch of the one little kiddo God granted to me. But this particular moment, I fell to a distraction. It was a day at the pool and as he splashed and played in the shallow end, I stood close by. Intentional on watching, I was in the same area, even within reach of him.

But I looked away.
For a couple moments, I became focused on a distraction. When I returned to planet earth, Keebryn was struggling in the water; head barely above and straining to keep up. Of course, I swooped him from his struggle and pulled him close. Relieved were we both!

In God's Word, we are comforted by words that remind us, He doesn't make the same mistake.

{The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psalms 34:15 }

His eyes don't fall to distraction!
He sees YoU in your day. (That's a good thing)
He sees you as you drive to work.
He notices the kindness you show to someone.
He recognizes when something hurts deep in your heart and when your day doesn't go well. Nothing surprises the God who keeps His eyes on YoU!  He also thinks about His children.

For a short bit, I drifted my thoughts and my eyes followed suite.  It is comforting to know that God not only sees us always, but He thinks on us!

Psalms 40:5
{Many, O LORD my God, are your wonderful works which you have done, and your ThoUghTs which are toward us, they cannot be reckoned up in order to you: if I would declare and speak of them, they are MoRe than can be nUmBereD.}

He thinks about you. Not only thinks good thoughts, but they are accompanied by His watchful eye. Now that's security to count on!

And because He declares His arm is not "too short to redeem" ( Isaiah 50:2); He is always able to reach you wherever you are. When your head is bobbing barely above danger, barely above sAniTy...

God, Almighty knows. He can reach you swoop in and pull you from your struggle!

The love of our Perfect God proves ConStAnT.

This LoVe, ALwaYs notices.
Always knows.
Always can.

No comments:

Post a Comment